HOW TO START A BUSINESS NOW IN MALAYALAM

HOW TO START A BUSINESS NOW IN MALAYALAM 

how-to-start-a-business

I have started a blog for small business ideas in the year 2018. It is mainly created to provide awareness about small business ideas in Kerala. I put all aspects for how to start a business in Kerala like business loans etc. Thank you very much for visiting my blog and supporting me. I got a lot of accolades from the visitors and through inbox and comments and I am simply surprised to see what is happening with this blog.

Lot of complaints I got from social media is that many people couldn't understand what I said in this blog, and requested me to start a blog in the Malayalam language too. 

Ok. I have just started a new blog on this matter how to start a business. You can visit the blog by clicking this link.


Visit the blog and put your valuable comments in Malayalam or English there.

Here, in this blog I providing subjects with more details, but in the abovesaid blog it is simply clarified and process to manufacture the product is an additional facility given. You can find out how to make one product simply there.

Thank you once again for giving such a fabulous support to me and my blogs. You can clear your doubt at any time putting a question in the comment box here.

Have a Nice Day!
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post