Start a Thattukada like this | It is not a Thattukada but a different business idea in Kerala

Start a Thattukada like this | It is not a Thattukada but a different business idea in Kerala


thattukada


When I have to post about small business ideas for Kerala, I spend most of the time in books, videos, and posts of somebody else. Because it is the only thing which helps me to do a post, as I am not a business expert. But somehow, I decided to make a website of small business ideas for Kerala, two options were in my mind. 

If I found a good business for me, I will definitely share it with you and definitely make it my livelihood too. 


First of all, what we do is to search for how to start a business?


Today, while I am searching for good and informative things in my books and videos, I found this video. Nothing is there. But everything is there. I am not going to elaborate on the content of this video. But, as a businessman, or become a successful businessman, you must have to spend a little bit of time watching this video.  I must thank the creator and who shared this video of this variety of business ideas for Kerala.

Ballaatha Jaathi video, I could say. 


video courtesy: Njan Samrambhakan
Note: This video is shared for inspiration to others only, though this site doesn't hold any responsibility.



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post